Individual Tax Preparation, Tax Filing, eFile, eFiling, Income Tax Returns, 1040, 1040-A, 1040-EZ, Tax Refund, TAX Express, TAXExpress,

Amended Tax Return

If you find errors and need to change information after you've already filed your taxes, filing an amended return 1040X is easy on AG TaxExpress. Even if you didn't file your original return with us, you can still use AG TaxExpress to amend your taxes. By filing an amended return:

  • You might receive an additional refund.
  • You might owe additional taxes as a result of the correction.
  • Due Date for Filing Form 1040X
    You usually must file an amended return by the later of these dates:

  • Within 3 years from the date you filed your original return
  • Within 2 years from the date you paid the tax
  • If you filed your return on or before the filing deadline, the filing deadline is considered the filing date. If you received an extension, the filing date is 1 of these:

  • Actual date you filed your return within the extension period
  • Filing deadline if you filed your return after the extension period expired
  • Why TaxExpress?

    15 Years and counting!
    “We went to see Mr. Williams again this year for all our families tax needs. He has done a wonderful job over the years in preparing all of our forms and answering any questions we may have. He also provides us throughout the year with expert and current knowledge of constantly changing tax issues you will not get from any computer or programs. Thanks Bill! ”

    Read more information