Your Tax. Our Solution
AG TaxExpress is a dedicated firm that specializes exclusively in hassle-free tax preparation and electronic filing (IRS e-file) for individuals and small businesses. We are IRS authorized electronic tax filing professionals and we file income taxes for the FEDERAL and ALL THE STATE TAXES
For years, our experienced team of tax professionals has successfully delivered speedy and efficient solutions tailored to specific client-needs. As hundreds of satisfied clients would vouch, with TaxExpress, you are assured of topnotch service at all times.
From giving you a free consultation on your unique tax situation, to providing you with all the relevant forms and advise, we take care of all the painful details in your tax-filing process, so that all you have to do is just expect the maximum refund with the minimum effort. Our expertise is at your disposal at all times; we translate all the complicated tax laws into English for your benefit, and are always available to answer your questions.
Our Professional Services!
- Individual Tax Preparation and Planning
- Small Business, LLC, & Corporate Tax Preparation and Planning
- Bookkeeping services
- Setting up a company
- Resolve your tax issues with the IRS
Get in touch with us today for a FREE consultation.
All of our employees live and work in the United States. When you file your return with AG TaxExpress, you're helping support American families and creating jobs in the United States. Our employees live in the United States, and all your personal information is encrypted and transmitted securely.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) changes the rules for health insurance. Everyone can now buy coverage. However, the law has a tax penalty for people who do not have health insurance. Coverage may also get cheaper. Many people will qualify for a new tax credits. These credits will help pay for their health insurance. Others may qualify for free coverage.
- January 31, 2014 - The IRS expects to start processing 2013 individual tax returns.
- March 17, 2014 - Deadline for corporate tax returns (Forms 1120, 1120A, and 1120S), or to request 6-month extension.
- April 15, 2014 - Deadline to file individual tax returns for the year 2013 or to request an Automatic Extension.
- September 15, 2014 - Final deadline to file corporate tax returns for the year 2013 if an extension was requested.
- October 15, 2014 - Final deadline to file individual tax returns (with extension).